20 September 2012

Beuberry Crystal Clear Apricot Lens Review (Purchased from Uniqso)

Hi everyone!

Today's circle lens review is on


Beuberry Crystal Clear Apricot

One lens

Both lens

Three views of the lens

Information:
Color: Apricot/Orange/Brown
Water content: 55%
Diameter: 16mm (actual diameter is 15mm)
Manufacturer: Beuberry Lens
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 12 months/1 year
Disposable soft lens

Based on my measurements,
This Beuberry lens is 15mm, not 16mm
Though, these are the biggest lenses I've ever owned!

Design and Color: 5/5

I am in LOVE with the color of these lenses! I really wanted some orange colored circle lens and these definitely do the trick! The color is really vivid, making it light colored. From far away, it may not be easy to tell that there is orange color though. The design really reminds me of the Bubble series from The Dolly Eye, but the inner design is a lot prettier because it looks like swirls to me. (*^_^*)

Enlargement: 5/5

Now, because of the design, these aren't exactly the most extravagant when it comes to enlargement, but it definitely looks a little larger than 14.5mm! It's because there is no dark ring around the outer side of the lens. I think it's more than enough enlargement for my eyes. Perhaps if I had gotten a darker color, I would have rated enlargement as a 5+/5!! But I'm happy with the enlargement on this.

Comfort: 5/5

Despite the HUGE diameter, I deem Beuberry as the most comfortable lens I've ever worn in my entire life! No wonder, though, because the water content is 55%!! Huge lens, but great comfort. I didn't have to use eye drops for these lens at all. Once I put the lens into my eye, I didn't feel it. It's a pretty great discovery for me since my base curve is 0.3mm below the base curve of most circle lens' curve.

Overall: 5/5!!

Super in love with these! I will definitely repurchase these, for Halloween, of course. The design is really light and pretty. The comfort is DEFINITELY amazing as well!

You can find these lenses HERE!

New camera angles.. (?!) 
I don't look the same as I did in the summer
I lost even more weight from my face (o Ao)

Thanks for looking at my review!



No comments:

Post a Comment