12 August 2012

Red from Dance

I've been all out of breath recently
Because of the intense dancing I've been doing here!!

Kimimi has gone to Mishima already
She won't be back until around two weeks from now.

I'm practicing the original choreography for "Crystalmethequins" and "Serenade"
Both are by a fantastic composer group from the Homestuck fandom

Now, I know it is just a fandom for a comic, but the music is very pretty!

"Crystalmethequins"


"Serenade"

Each song is about five minutes long, and I get tired at around four minutes!

My feet have been covered in black soot for the longest time because I dance in the backyard patio each day with a window reflection for a mirror

The heat is scorching here, but I'll pursue on!!

Though, I have to say
Having my toes hurt and turn pink because I stand on them every few seconds doesn't help!

Also
Remembering to point your toes!!
It's a big, big standard in order to complete a jump or kick in the dance piece

Well,
I'll get back to it tomorrow...

Onto my new makeovers!


On the left eye, I've put two pieces of eyelid fiber on my lid to make it higher and more angular
I tried to recreate a non-Asian eyelid fold

On the right eye, that is my natural double eyelid
Of course, it is an Asian double eyelid because it's not as angular and high up than the left eye
It is also rounder in its crease fold

I'm going to try and crease my eyelids higher and more angular for my makeup this month and see how it goes!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment