27 August 2012

JPOP Summit Festival

Thank you everyone who met up with me at the JPOP Summit Festival!

I thought I was done travelling, but I wasn't w w
Really, I thought I would still be back home w w w w w

None of these pictures are in order

I had croquette curry for dinner on the first day of JPOP Summit

On the second day after taking off my costume... sort of w w

First day of JPOP Summit before the sign was up

Before we left for the festival on the second day, I was Dirk Strider



Also, I bought DANCEROID's official soundtrack album at New People




I only saw a few others cosplaying from Homestuck on day two...
So sad, but at least I met with three people who were really sweet!
From left to right and then bottom is
Dave, Aradia, Jake and Dirk (Dirk is me)

Everyone was so nice! I'm really enjoying my time

Also
My friend and I went shooting


I really like the AR-15
It's my favorite! w w

In a lot of other countries, they don't let you shoot
So this was really an experience for my friend and I

Reviews are coming soon!
Stay tuned!








No comments:

Post a Comment