03 August 2012

Intense

Last night
I spent the time to make a contouring nose tutorial for cosplay!
I uploaded it to my Tumblr early this morning (at 12AM)


Here's what I used:
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 1Day Tattoo 24h wp (Pink edition)
- Decorative Eyelash Playgirl #4 (Bottom Lashes)
- Darkness Eyelashes EO (Top Lashes)
- Ardell Duralash Individual Lashes (Top and Bottom Lashes)
- Daiso Eye shadow (House Brand)
- Eye Charm Double Eyelid Tape (one-sided and breathable) [Used to enhance and deepen my double eyelids]
- Four Vision Dark Maple Black lens (Soft Cosmetic Contact Lens, 14.5mm)


Before I powdered my face with a bunch of face paints and stuff w w
This makeup makes my eyes look HUGE!!

This was the result!

You can find the tutorial and follow me on my Tumblr blog here


1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    Wow you look so beautiful well done ! :)

    I am a instant follower :)

    Love your blog and I'm an instant follower

    :)

    p.s

    I want to invite you to join my first $25

    Rire Boutique Giveaway Contest !

    Check it out when you have the time :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete