04 May 2013

Feelcon Circle Lenses

I have received another pair of monthly Feelcon lenses
They are supposed to be in place for the New Bio lenses that were so highly praised about in previous years

Here are the lenses I got:

This type is called "Natural Black" in 14.2mm; the code says they are EO2.

Apparently, the company that manufactures these lenses is called SP&Eye Co., Ltd.
But I have not found any successful information on them besides a file on Docstoc
The file states the sales price and claims they are best selling in Thailand
Many other sites say their website is spnyeye.co.kr or feelconlens.com, but both domains have been closed down or are not available

I'm a little skeptical about these Feelcon lenses, actually
I had tried out their Comfy 30 Day Black lens (14.5mm) in the summertime, which seemed to be alright
I have heard that the Comfy 30 Day lens in brown are very uncomfortable, though!

If anyone has more information about the origin and history of Feelcon lens, I'd really appreciate knowing about it!
I'm a little scared that these might be fake lenses sold by a very well-known circle lens supplier...

1 comment:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !


    i like the way you present your blog post.


    I will visit your blog more often


    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.


    Enjoy and stay pretty : )


    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete