27 April 2013

Daiso Face Roller Results

So I finally took pictures of my experiment using the face roller I purchased at Daiso!

This thing:


The first day before using it:

Wow, I didn't have any makeup on, I was tired, and my hair was soaking wet when I took this picture w w
And the lighting makes my nose look really off center... ||orz

A month later, this is what my jaw looks like now:

A little slimmer, right?!
I think my jawline doesn't look so angular
Also, the left side of my face has no makeup
And there's better lighting in this photo ;;

Since I used the face roller daily,
It actually really did make my face a bit slimmer than before
So I'm really happy how it turned out!

Now I look slimmer when I angle my face to the camera
I like camera tricks w w w w w

If you ever try it,
I'd love to know your results, too!!

1 comment: