15 July 2013

Liv Tyler Inspired Makeup

Because I watched the two seasons of Sherlock from BBC (I accidentally got my aunt hooked to the show),
I felt as if I needed to do some research on the actors
Unlike many of my friends, I was interested in Martin Freeman
So I researched him first
Then, I found out about Benedict Cumberbatch
There were some rumors going on about Cumberbatch dating Liv Tyler earlier on in the year
And that's how I was inspired to recreate Liv Tyler's look on my own face!

That was a lot of explaining, and the whole process is really kind of confusing w w
How could I become inspired by Liv Tyler through Benedict Cumberbatch?
Who knows... The mind works in very strange ways

The makeup I used:
-Daiso Double Eye Pencil eyebrow pencil (brown, 2 shades)
-Daiso Pearl in Eye Shadow neutral palette A
-Maybelline Matte Mousse
-Maybelline New York Great Lash: Lots of Lashes mascara (black)
-Apple Mamey Super Lash mascara (black)
-Nicka K New York brush liquid eyeliner pen (black)
-Victoria Jackson blush palette (bright pink)
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar (in Psycho)

Here is my result!
It's only half of my face because I was too lazy to do the rest w w ||orz

It was difficult to shape my eyebrows because I do not have long eyebrows like Liv Tyler
Instead, I had to draw my brows dramatically so they would look like hers

I am in love with lip tar
I really like to have bright lipstick during the summer, and this lip tar really does the trick
Try it out next time you feel ambitious
It's worth it.

If you were going to dress up as a celebrity, who would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment