13 December 2012

Gel Nail and Update

Yesterday was 12.12.12!
So, at 12:12PM, my friends and I picked up our textbooks and dropped them onto the ground! w w
We heard other people screaming in the other room
I guess 12.12.12 is a very special day! We're going to have to wait until 22.2.22 for the next celebration

So, I got my nails done
They are faux gel nails
We used CANMAKE's beauty nail products
It looks really nice
And I added sparkles and gems to it as well



I notice that I am getting a lot older than last year w w ||orz
But I think it depends how I act and put my hair up (or something to that extent)

This is when I try to act like a kid! (I want to try wearing bigger circle lens for a childish look..?)
Did I mention that I really love Shiina Hikari's look?
She is adorable! Also, she produced her first song!
Please check it out:


I want to choreograph to this~



No comments:

Post a Comment